Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Are you kidding me??

...my child is in bed...willingly!! About 45 minutes ago (around 6:15) he started saying, "Bed?" I'd ask, "you want to go to bed?" and he'd respond, matter-of-factly, "Yeah!" Cool. There are NO complaints here. He had a bath, we read a book, sang some songs (which he sang along with - adorable!), I got him situated in his bed with a few books to read (he LOVES to read in bed for a little while before going to sleep), he reached up and voluntarily kissed me goodnight, I said "Love you!" and he said, "Vuv oo!" and that was that!

Sweet.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I love those nights! Marshy has been going to bed willingly for about 2 months now, and all I can say is "THANK GOODNESS". Glad your kiddo is getting there, too! :)

Chelsie said...

Thats great he was so willing to get in bed! Question: Is James still in a crib, or have you moved on to a toddler bed? Just curious, I'm not sure when to make the switch?