Friday, October 16, 2009

Four Hundred.

Are you kidding me? This is my 400th post? I can't believe it. You can't just do any old post for the 400th one. It's gotta be at least kind of exciting, don't you think? So, in celebration of my blog's 400th post, I present:

Four hundred (ok well not 400, that would take way too long to write AND read...but a LOT of) things that fill my soul with joy...

(seriously, it's nowhere near 400, but we can pretend, right?)

Ready, go...

being married to my hot husband
being mommy to my adorable son
my amazing family! (including my in-laws of course)
amazing friends
the Gospel

ok, now that we've got the obvious ones out of the way...

Lindt Lindor truffles
my camera
kettle corn
Steinways
my fuzzy sweatpants
going to the temple
this song (track #2)
Teen Girl Squad





Christmas music!!
snow
remembering inside jokes with friends
this video




learning a new piece on the piano
hearing this song and driving in Janina's car while hearing this song!



Marie Callender's sour cream lemon pie
crunchy leaves
graham crackers and milk
this awesome cartoon





smoothies
sleeping in
going to the symphony
watching Lost with my hubby
Gilmore Girls!!



doing random weird things with my siblings
when I take a really cute photo
talking to old friends
painted toenails
reading to my boy
old family videos
visiting my old piano teacher, Bonnie
girls nights
cheesy romantic chick flicks
when my husband will watch a cheesy romantic chick flick with me
playing old school nintendo games like Exodus
my absolute favorite movie ever





running through sprinklers
chocolate cake
circus animal cookies
my mom's tacos
the color red
the smell of homemade bread, or cookies
buying a real Christmas tree and setting it up and decorating it
hooky-bobbing
this



listening to oldies - Beach Boys, Simon & Garfunkel, etc.
watermelon
when I find money in pockets of coats
mittens
my slipper shoes
Mystery Science Theater 3000
laughing until you cry
staying up all night working on a project then being so tired that you laugh at everything until you are bawling
cheesecake
Burt's Bees chapstick
when people comment on my blog!
reading a good book
looking at old pictures
this show - yes it's cheesy but I just love it!



old musicals!



brand new babies
family traditions
weddings
my birthday
mashed potatoes
when my house is clean!
reading in the bathtub
going to museums
dressing up
reading this
reading the scriptures
reading my old journals
my son's cute little face
when my son is cuddly
when my son kisses me
experiencing childhood all over again with my son!
one of my favorite books
great books that I read growing up
children's books
Christmas lights
this picture from James' blessing day

Chinese food
Macaroni Grill
making new friends
going on walks
the ocean
having a fire in the fireplace
playing board games
stars
the moon!
Thanksgiving dinner
learning new things
sparkling cider
when my piano students practice
shopping at Babies R Us
fortune cookies
wearing cute heels
Superman
comfy blankets
playing in the snow
pumpkin pie with lots of whipping cream
when Jonathan calls me from work
Doris Day movies - especially this one - my favorite part starts at 2:00
Italian sodas in tall, clear glasses
And the list goes on and on and on...

Thanks for reading my blog!

4 comments:

Susie Stout said...

Hey! Was thinking of you yesterday when I went to Target and I found under $5 vintage toddler T's. I got Addy a Star Wars pink one, Tonka truck one for my nephew and Flash for another nephew and Superman.... so if you're low on Superman T's for James head to target really cute shirts!!! P.S. read you post and have to tell you something I found... the best sour cream lemon pie I have ever had (and I'm a fan of marie's) next time your fam goes to St. George look up Croshaws Gourmet pies on Bluff St. Delicious, best crust ever!!! Have a great week tell everyone hello!

{Mostly Jenn} said...

I love a lot of the same things! Isn't life wonderful!?

Chelsie said...

What a perfect 400th post! There are so many good things in life! I will call you SOON, and maybe we can finally get together and hang out! I miss talking to you too!

Amber said...

wow, lots of great things listed here! i am also a huge fan of doris day (especially when paired with cary grant!)... i've been watching d.d. movies with my mom since i was a kid. ( :