Monday, October 12, 2009

Slides

Our apartment complex has a tiny little playground, and James just LOVES to walk over there and slide down the slide. The playground really is for older kids, so one of us has to carry him to the top and slide down with him - and he just insists on doing it over and over and over again!


One of my very earliest memories (I was probably around James' age, maybe a little older) is at a park in Oregon, where we lived. I am sitting on top of a really big slide...of course I was very little, so it's all relative...and my Dad is at the bottom with his arms outstretched, ready to catch me. It really is a sweet memory, and I remember just feeling happy and safe. I hope James feels the same way.




My cute boys are waving and saying "Hi!!!!!"

1 comment:

Brian & Mindy said...

Hey Jenny! How are you? I had no idea that you did Photography. I have been thinking about getting into it myself, but it is a commitment and an expensive hobby for me right now. So far it looks great what you have done. I think I am coming out to Utah in December and depending on how you feel about your skills and the time you have available I would LOVE it if you could take some pictures of Chloe! I had a friend in my ward out here do some of her and it was so fun. She has moved away now and started up her own little business. If you are interested please let me know because I definitely am. Love Ya. mindylynny@gmail.com