Thursday, May 1, 2008

my *sleepy* boys

I was up late last night chatting with one of my very best friends, Janina, online (love ya, Janina!) - it was so much fun! I sure miss her!! When I was done I went into the bedroom where my boys were sleeping, and I found this...


I had left a whole bunch of baby stuff on the bed, like James' car seat, a big box of diapers, etc. - and Jonathan was so sleepy he just kinda found a little corner to sleep on. Poor guy! It looked so funny though, I just had to take a picture. He is such a great guy, he is so patient with me, even when I am not the cleanest person ever (I am SO working on it!)

Then I went and checked on our little guy and he looked so darn cute, I had to take a picture of him, too. I think that watching babies sleep has got to be one of the best things ever, because they look so sweet and cute.


I love my boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So dang cute of James and hillarious that Jonathan found that little corner! I'm done with school for this semester so we HAVE to play now!

Kathleen said...

So darn cute! Looking forward to seeing you guys and meeting our nephew! Crazy!
love ya,
K

Janina Herbert said...

oh my goodness, jenny bay, these pictures are SO CUTE! (and that story was so funny!) i just read your blog updates and i love all of them!! and you're right, james looks ADORABLE sleeping - especially in his cute little jammies and with his little legs tucked under his tiny little bum - SO CUTE!! i so can't wait for that! :):)

and it was SO fun talking with you that night - hehehe, we stayed up really late...we're the devil :P but it was so worth it! and aren't we so lucky to have such cute and patient husbands? and like how i'm starting all my sentences with "and"? haha. anyways, I LOVE AND MISS YA!!! i'm so happy we got to talk a couple nights ago - let's talk again SOON! muah*WHACK!