Lately James has been babbling up a storm. In the past couple of days, his favorite thing to say is "Da da da" - he has been saying it all day long! I'm not sure that he knows what it means, but it is pretty darn cute. Sometimes he kind of slowly whispers it, as if he is practicing how to say it. Here is James and his "Da da" reading a book together.
2 comments:
(gasp!) I love that picture of your shadows at the very top - SO CUTE!!
anyways, james is SO cute! I wanna hear him say "Da da da!" (Pretty soon he'll say "mama" too, hehe...well, maybe not too soon, i don't know! :P) anyways, i so wanna see james - and you guys! i really hope you guys can make a visit out here this summer! man oh man, we need to talk, i miss you!! i'm feeling better now (yay!) so i can call you soon! love and miss ya! muahWHACK!
So Cute! Miss y'all already. Lookin' good :)
Love ya
K
Post a Comment