Friday, July 18, 2008
*finger foods*
James has started finger foods! It is so nice because it keeps him occupied while I eat my dinner, or while I get his food ready. I kept trying to feed him watermelon, and he just hated it, it was hilarious. Finally I went and got those little Gerber's finger foods - the apple cinnamon puffs - they mush up really easily, so that's good, and he really likes them! He usually ends up eating a few, and the rest end up on his bib or on the floor, and many end up getting soggy in his little fists as I feed him his breakfast - he just holds on to those little things so tight! It is so funny. Here are some pictures of his very first try...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so cute! don't know if you got my comment about the floaty, but I was wondering where you got it..and where do you find all his cutesie outfits, pjs, etc. james always looks so darn adorable! since we're far away, maybe it wouldn't matter if i got some of the same stuff sometimes. let me know! (:
Post a Comment