Tuesday, August 5, 2008
James Taylor!
Growing up we used to listen to music a lot, and some of our favorites were artists that my Dad really liked - The Moody Blues, Simon and Garfunkel, the Beatles, and our favorite - James Taylor! I have lots of fun memories of driving in the car on family vacations and listening to James Taylor. I still listen to his music quite a bit, and one of our family's favorites now is Sweet Baby James (for obvious reasons!). Last night my three sisters and I went to the James Taylor concert, and it was awesome! He sang a lot of the classics (Sweet Baby James, You've Got a Friend, Fire and Rain) as well as some newer songs, and some new covers he did for an album that's coming out. We had so much fun! Jonathan and James stayed home and had a little guys night in.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! These were all so fun to look at! I love reading your blog updates :) Anyways, James is cuter and cuter each week! I can't wait ot meet him! love ya! muahWHACK!
that is sooo fun! Max and I saw James Taylor right after we got married and I wasn't quite convinced about him until I saw him live. What a show.
concerts are always the coolest, especially when they're outdoors! but we went to some pretty cool concerts back in the day at the HFAC ... the good ole days ;) muahWHACK :*
Post a Comment