Last night, my boys and I went to DI to look for items to use for our Halloween costumes (they are going to be great, be excited). While we were there, we ran into a good friend of mine! Marisa lived in our ward in south Provo, and she was the Young Womens President and I was her Second Counselor. She is from Uruguay and is the sweetest lady, I just loved working with her! It was such a pleasant surprise to run into her, and it was fun that she got to see James - I was just barely pregnant when we moved from that ward, so of course she had never seen him before. Aren't old friends great?
Sunday, October 19, 2008
A good friend
Last night, my boys and I went to DI to look for items to use for our Halloween costumes (they are going to be great, be excited). While we were there, we ran into a good friend of mine! Marisa lived in our ward in south Provo, and she was the Young Womens President and I was her Second Counselor. She is from Uruguay and is the sweetest lady, I just loved working with her! It was such a pleasant surprise to run into her, and it was fun that she got to see James - I was just barely pregnant when we moved from that ward, so of course she had never seen him before. Aren't old friends great?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment