Sunday, October 26, 2008

Uncle Benjamin

On Friday, Jonathan's brother Benjamin came over for a little visit and it was so much fun! When we were at BYU, we used to hang out with Benjamin all the time, and I would see him pretty much every day since we were both music majors. In fact, I knew Benjamin from some music classes long before I knew Jonathan! Anyway, we really miss seeing him so much and spending time with him!

James had just woken up from his nap and was very sleepy, so he had a nice little cuddle (which is very rare!) with Benjamin.



Benjamin is a great photographer and took some adorable pictures of James! (Man, I can't wait to get a nice camera like his! I take so many pictures, I might as well learn how to take good ones and have the right equipment so they turn out this nice!) It is so nice to have a photographer in the family! Here are a few of the pictures, you can see more on Benjamin's blog.



No comments: