On Saturday we were going out, so we bundled James up. Jonathan was putting on James' jacket (which he has only worn once), and when I came up the stairs Jonathan was laughing hysterically. James had his baby blue fleece jacket on with the hood pulled up over his head and he looked so darn cute and funny. Jonathan said, "this looks so girly!!" I'm not sure if I would call it "girly," but it definitely is not very manly. But I think that is alright, because he is not a man, he is a baby. James looks so cute in it though, all bundled up.
Since it was snowing/hailing at the time, we put on his windbreaker jacket on top of the fleece one and he looked SO cute. I just had to take some pictures.
James isn't my only boy who got all bundled up this weekend - here is Jonathan trying on coats (as in, three or four at a time) at a store. Notice James' little finger pointing at his Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment