Friday, October 10, 2008

Books & Big Boy Clothes

We have a whole drawer full of bigger clothes for James to grow into and fall/winter clothes, and it is so fun that he is starting to wear them now! So, naturally, I've gotta take pictures of him wearing the new clothes, right? These were just too darn cute not to share.

These cute pj's were from my Aunt Jamie, and I am so excited that they finally fit James, and just in time for fall. I can't get over his cute face in this first picture. Notice how much he loves books, too! He loves turning the pages and pointing at pictures.



I couldn't wait to try these pants on James - they are still a little big but they are close. My Mom and I bought them from a clearance rack when James was just a month or two old - they are Nike pants and they were only $2! Brand new! He looks like a big boy wearing them! I got the shirt from a friend at a baby shower before James was born. James was looking at this book and kept on pointing at the doggies and saying" da! da!" which may have been a coincidence, but I like to think that he was trying to say "dog" - it certainly seemed like he knew what he was talking about!

1 comment:

rachel huss said...

i totally know the feeling! there's something about "new" that's so fun for little babies. i can't believe he's 10 months old now ... seems like he's a bazillion years old by now!