So, I bought a cute inflatable tub and it fits perfectly. I was so excited to try it, so we filled up the tub and got James all ready. I went to put him in the tub and he was absolutely SCARED TO DEATH. The kid would not even put his feet in. So, I had this naked little boy clinging to my shirt for dear life and climbing up me so darn fast that I could barely hold onto him. It reminded me of this one time when we were little, and Liz was scared of dogs, and a little dog came up to her and she literally climbed up my Mom. Well, that was the same thing James did to me. It was really sad but really cute and funny at the same time. Luckily we found some rubber duckies and just kind of sat at the edge of the tub for awhile playing with them - then he finally got in and did alright. The next day I bathed him again, and the same thing happened! Poor kid. I suppose he'll get used to it eventually. I just don't get why he is so scared! He always takes a bath in a big tub at my parents' house - this little cute one shouldn't be that scary!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Rub-a-Dub-Dub
Since we don't have a bathtub, I have always bathed James in the kitchen sink or in my Mom's tub. I have been getting pretty sick of not having a bathtub, but the other day I had a brilliant idea - to get a little tub that would fit in our shower that would be big enough for James. I couldn't believe that I had never thought of this idea before.
So, I bought a cute inflatable tub and it fits perfectly. I was so excited to try it, so we filled up the tub and got James all ready. I went to put him in the tub and he was absolutely SCARED TO DEATH. The kid would not even put his feet in. So, I had this naked little boy clinging to my shirt for dear life and climbing up me so darn fast that I could barely hold onto him. It reminded me of this one time when we were little, and Liz was scared of dogs, and a little dog came up to her and she literally climbed up my Mom. Well, that was the same thing James did to me. It was really sad but really cute and funny at the same time. Luckily we found some rubber duckies and just kind of sat at the edge of the tub for awhile playing with them - then he finally got in and did alright. The next day I bathed him again, and the same thing happened! Poor kid. I suppose he'll get used to it eventually. I just don't get why he is so scared! He always takes a bath in a big tub at my parents' house - this little cute one shouldn't be that scary!
So, I bought a cute inflatable tub and it fits perfectly. I was so excited to try it, so we filled up the tub and got James all ready. I went to put him in the tub and he was absolutely SCARED TO DEATH. The kid would not even put his feet in. So, I had this naked little boy clinging to my shirt for dear life and climbing up me so darn fast that I could barely hold onto him. It reminded me of this one time when we were little, and Liz was scared of dogs, and a little dog came up to her and she literally climbed up my Mom. Well, that was the same thing James did to me. It was really sad but really cute and funny at the same time. Luckily we found some rubber duckies and just kind of sat at the edge of the tub for awhile playing with them - then he finally got in and did alright. The next day I bathed him again, and the same thing happened! Poor kid. I suppose he'll get used to it eventually. I just don't get why he is so scared! He always takes a bath in a big tub at my parents' house - this little cute one shouldn't be that scary!
This post is about:
funny things James did,
James
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment