Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm a Quarter of a Century!

Sunday was my 25th birthday, and I just wanted to say that my boys are so good to me! Jonathan surprised me with a cute red KitchenAid mixer! I am so excited! I had a great day with my boys. The company that Jonathan works for is awesome, because they give their employees their wife's birthday off as a paid holiday - so he got Monday off and we just spent the day together and celebrated! My parents watched James while Jonathan and I went to Borders and I spent some of my birthday money (I bought one of my FAVORITE movies - Singin' in the Rain!), and then we ate dinner at Macaroni Grill (one of my FAVORITE restaurants!). What a fun day!



3 comments:

Karli said...

happy birthday! i'm sorry I didn't know about it! I'm glad you had such a great day too. It sounds like you had so much fun. Mac grill is my favorite too and I love my kitchenaid, so I know you'll have so much fun using yours! Borders (any bookstore for that matter) is one of our favorite places for a date! We just chill out and get hot chocolate and read! Fun. So grateful you were born and that we are friends! You are amazing!

Janina Herbert said...

SHUT! UP! PARALLEL LIVES!!! I HAVE A RED KITCHEN-AID MIXER, TOO! AND!! I ALSO BOUGHT SINGIN IN THE RAIN FOR MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR!!

hahaha, we rock ;)

anyways, i hope you got my birthday voicemail and facebook message! i got your texts, and prayed for jonathan :) i'm so glad that anything awful was averted - HOW CRAZY! Anyways, WE NEED TO TALK THIS WEEKEND! I MISS YOU! love you! muahWHACK!

Kathleen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jenny! I know, slacker sister! I hope you can forgive me, and I'm totally Jealous of your Kitchen Aide! And it's color :) Hope you had a wonderful quarter of a century, and here's looking forward to at least three more! :)
Love ya
K