Monday, April 27, 2009
James and His Very Own Room
James has never had his own room before - he has always shared with us, due to us living in my Grandma's basement and having one bedroom and a family room. Well, we recently did something we should have done LONG, LONG ago - we moved our bed out into the family room, which has become our bedroom, and we created a bedroom JUST for James. We are so excited! I think James is excited to have his VERY OWN ROOM. He now finally has a place to keep all his toys and books and stuffed animals; I finally have a room for him that I can decorate and make cute! (which I am still in the process of, hence the non-lined-up pictures on the wall :) those were just stuck on pre-existing nails) In addition, and MOST important - our entire family can now actually SLEEP WELL! Honestly, I don't think I have slept as well as I have the past two nights in AGES. It has been absolutely wonderful...


This post is about:
James
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I like you crib it is beautiful! Very classy
Post a Comment