Thursday, April 2, 2009

James shows off his vocabulary

6 comments:

Abby said...

haha! That was so cute! I've got the smartest nephew ever!! And i'm glad he said my name eventually... i felt a little left out when he said Liz, Josh, and Annie all in a row. haha :) I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!

Lori said...

Isn't this such a fun age? It is so funny about the animal sounds. When Ammon was that age, he loved animal sounds. We went away and were staying in a hotel one weekend and (being in the same room as us) he really didn't want to go to sleep. He jumped up and down in his playpen. Joey and I kept telling him to go to sleep and he wouldn't. Finally, he started peeking over his playpen and would say...

"Mama...say wassacowsay" Since he was only 16 months, he sort of turned the last part into one big word. He knew, though, that it was a game we played a lot and he was trying to get us to stay awake by playing it with us. So fun! We laughed and laughed.

Chelsie said...

Smart boy! I love how he Meows! I hope we can go on a walk one of these days...if it will ever stop raining and snowing!

Jenny Bay said...

I know, Chelsie - James wants to go outside SO bad!!

Brian & Mindy said...

that is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! What a cutie!

Janina Herbert said...

Ok, so I'm FINALLY catching up on my blog reading, and I CANNOT BELIEVE that James is already talking! He is talking so well! And your new template for your blog is SOOOO CUTE!

Hey! I just uploaded pictures on facebook, if you wanna see them. I am loving your blog posts - I didn't get to comment on all of them, but I read them and all your posts were awesome! awww, I MISS YOU!! I gotta call you - we gotta catch up! love ya! muahWHACK!