Grandpa turned to James and said, "James, look! Birds!"
James then turned to the baby and said, "Baby - birds!" He then continued to tell the baby things that Grandpa told him, and to motion to the baby to look up in the sky at the birdies.


What a fun time James had. He got to play with three of his latest obsessions - cars, babies, and Bapa! Seriously, he is obSESSED with his Grandpa. Sometimes the first thing he'll say in the morning is "Bapa?" We'll be driving somewhere and he'll point to a random car and said "Bapa!" He'll see a random guy running down the street: "Bapa!" Of course Grandpa doesn't mind at all!

James and Grandpa found a big box to play in. It made a great house!



James also loves "talking" on the phone lately. He puts it up to his ear and says "O?" (hello?). He lately has been "calling" his Nana on the phone a lot - he'll pick up one of our phones and say, "O? Nana?" Problem is, when we really talk to Nana on the phone, he won't say much!
Helping the baby talk on the telephone -




2 comments:
hahaha! what an adorable post! awwww, i love james! I was thinking about you NONSTOP yesterday! I kept thinking "I need to call Jenny Bay! I need to see when we can get to gether! I wonder how she's doing! It's been FOREVER!" (The rest of this week is pretty packed, but hopefully next week?? :)
Anyways, hahaha, I just read the coment you left on my blog, and I was like "What? I made a Father's Day post?" - and then I saw that there's no text in it! hahahaah! It's because I tried posting a video of Aaron like 4 times, but it never pulls through! garrrrr... It was such a cute video, too! It's of Aaron "writing" on Matt's father's day card. Sad! Do you have any tips/tricks on how to get videos to load? I let it load overnight and it just deleted itself (weird!) and then I let it load all day the next day, too, and it deleted itself again! It's like it just cancelled its own download!
Ok this is really long :P We should just get together! I hope you guys are doing well! Love you and miss you! muahWHACK!
What fun pictures. James is so cute with that little baby doll. Hope everything is going great!
Post a Comment