OK I just have to say that you win the prize for cutest blog ever! Seriously! And James is getting so grown-up, I can't believe it.
Hey I didn't realize you were living in the Salt Lake area right now - what part? I have about 16 piano students that will need a new teacher next May when we move away for residency. They all live in the Sugarhouse area. It's a big load to dump on one person, but would you like me to refer them to you?
Looks a little like Abby and James are turning into the Incredible Hulk in a couple of pictures, hehe. Adorable shots, though. :) I especially like the ones with James covering his eyes. This is such a fun age!
3 comments:
I love the stretching pictures, that is hilarious. How is everything going?
OK I just have to say that you win the prize for cutest blog ever! Seriously! And James is getting so grown-up, I can't believe it.
Hey I didn't realize you were living in the Salt Lake area right now - what part? I have about 16 piano students that will need a new teacher next May when we move away for residency. They all live in the Sugarhouse area. It's a big load to dump on one person, but would you like me to refer them to you?
Looks a little like Abby and James are turning into the Incredible Hulk in a couple of pictures, hehe. Adorable shots, though. :) I especially like the ones with James covering his eyes. This is such a fun age!
Post a Comment