Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our Weekend

We had a really fun weekend - Joseph and Megan came to town and stayed with us on Friday night. We had so much fun hanging out with them! I always love when the in-laws come to town and stay with us! Jonathan was able to go to work earlier in the day, so he got to come home around 7:30! It was so nice. We were also excited that Benjamin and some friends came over, too, and we had a fun game night.

Jonathan has been a little sick, so he stayed home from church today to try and sleep it off. James and I were buddies at church, and when he started acting like he didn't feel very well, I decided he probably shouldn't go to nursery. So he came to my Primary class with me! It was quite the day - our class is cute, don't get me wrong, but MAN they would NOT sit still and listen, they were all over the place! Needless to say, I was quite exhausted afterwards. At least James was quiet during the class - he sat on a chair and drew on the chalkboard the whole time!

We had a nice Sunday dinner at my parents' and celebrated Annie's birthday. Here are some fun pictures. Happy Sunday, everybody!








1 comment:

Chelsie said...

I just love sundays! And congrats on the job! That is so exciting! But don't move too far! We REALLY need to get our boys together soon. Spencer is really into cars right now too! He also loves the movie "cars"- it is all he wants to watch!