Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So grateful...

...that I have this sweet little boy as my constant little buddy,


...that I am there for all the cute moments, the cute faces, the "firsts,"


...that I am a stay-at-home mom and that my own mom instilled in me a desire to be a mom.


I can't imagine missing out on anything!


And because every once in awhile I need just a little break, I am also so grateful for my awesome hubby who has quality "guy time" like this (aka Star Wars or "darsss" as James says) with our buddy boy!

2 comments:

Platte and Heather said...

He is such a cutie. That is so funny that he won't try ice cream. I probably should have waited with Belle...but, well, I love sweets!

P.S. I am grateful you are a mommy too! What a lucky little kid James is.

Annie said...

Nice! That kid has great taste in movies.