Today we rented an apartment --- a place of our very own!!
And it's not only an apartment, it's a townhouse. For some reason I have always wanted to live in a townhouse! Maybe it was driving by all the cute townhouses on 9th east in Provo - you know, the ones with the cute, colorful doors - I always liked the one with the red door. Our townhouse doesn't have a red door (they are all brown), BUT I think it is pretty awesome that we got to pick out a paint color (we picked red) for an accent wall. How cool is that?
I hate searching for places to live. For some reason it is always so frustrating to me, because you have to wade through all the places that are scary or sketchy or are bug-infested (true story) or have beer cans laying around or are too expensive or just don't feel safe or good or right. But then you get to the one that just feels good. And it is everything you're looking for and it is so exciting. And then life is wonderful :) Sometimes I also feel that there are certain places you are supposed to be at certain times, so when you find a great place to live and feel so good about it, it is definitely a great feeling!
So, this Saturday we are moving! I have already boxed up ten boxes of stuff (amazing how many things you accumulate) and we have a LONG WAY to go, but we are just ecstatic. Life is good :)
4 comments:
Sweet! Hey Steph and I lived in a townhouse on 9th east with a red door. Where is your new place?
Jenny - that is SOOO exciting!
I LOVE the new place! I'm SO happy for you guys! I'll have to come hang out soon.
Hey! I lived in those townhouses on 9th! They are so cute huh? That's where I met Mark so I say they were my favorite place to live. :) Glad you found one and can fulfill your dream! hehe!
Post a Comment