My child ate applesauce!
I know this may not seem so amazing, but seriously, it is! My kid is such a picky eater. His entire food repertoire consists of graham crackers and milk, apple juice, Gerber oatmeal, grapes, graham crackers and milk (yes this is his favorite), chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes. Ok, ok, so there ARE more things he will eat, but sometimes it seems like he won't eat ANYTHING. And yes, he used to eat applesauce all the time when he was a baby, so I have no idea why he wouldn't eat it for ages.
But today, he ate it! And he liked it! I made it into a game and we said "1, 2, 3!" and put our spoons (full of applesauce) in our mouths as fast as we could. He was hesitant at first, but once he got a tiny lick of it he said, "Mmmmm!" I am so happy. It's funny the things that make you happy when you are a mommy :)
Now onto veggies...
2 comments:
Way to go! Maybe counting would work with veggies too. You never know!
Yahoo! And, oh man I toatlly relate to this! I got Spencer to eat eggs with the 1,2,3 game a while ago! So I feel your excitment :)
Post a Comment