
Yesterday I turned 26, and can't believe that I am now closer to 30 than to 20! I had such a wonderful birthday. Jonathan was able to get the day off work, and we decided to roll our anniversary (which is coming up in December) and my birthday all into one, and get away for a couple of days. My parents were so kind and watched James for us (he had a blast, I don't think he even missed us...). We got a sweet deal at this wonderful bed and breakfast near downtown Salt Lake City that we just love - we have stayed there a couple of times, including our honeymoon. We basically got to pick any room in the inn for a really good price. We picked our favorite, which has a spiral staircase going up to the turret (the highest part of the mansion), where there is a jacuzzi. This place is great, if you ever need a fun place to stay in Salt Lake, I would definitely recommend it! They often have wonderful deals.
It was great to get away, get a little break from being a mommy, and just relax.




4 comments:
Aw, looks and sounds very fun!! Happy Birthday and Anniversary :)
How fun! I saw your comment on my family blog.. and yes I am from Utah. Born and raised :) I am living in Indiana right now and I miss the west! Your photo this week is so cute! Love it!
awww yay!! I was actually gonna call you yesterday evening (did you get my text and email?), but then I remembered you and Jonathan were staying at the hotel! heehee...so yeah, that's why i didn't call (i didn't wanna interrupt your AWESOME couple's-time at the cute bed and breakfast!) but i was thinking of you!
ok super tired, must sleep! love ya! muahWHACK!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I have always wanted to stay at a Bed & Breakfast I am gald you guys had the chance to get a way.
Looks like you had fun fun!
(I think of Gilmore Girls when I think of a Bed & Breakfasts!)
Post a Comment