Thursday, February 4, 2010

outings

My little buddy and I had a fun morning.

First we went to the dollar store and walmart (I SO miss Honk's dollar store in Provo!) - we were looking for stickers for a "potty chart" for James - he was so into it. He kept saying "stickers! stickers!" so we searched the aisles saying, "hmmmm....hmmmmm" together until we found some! He was so excited!

Then we went and got a Jamba Juice - and they have the CUTEST tiny little cups and straws there, so James got his very own and he was so proud. He took many sips but hardly made a dent in it.

James then insisted on going to the library, even though he was just there last night with his daddy. We read about 4 or 5 Clifford books and then came home.

What a fun morning :)

1 comment:

{Mostly Jenn} said...

James sure loves stickers ... were they red? :) I thing there is a Honks on Redwood Rd, North of 72 in the Target shopping center.