Wednesday, February 3, 2010

we've got ourselves a BIG boy!

It has been a BIG couple of days for our James. He got a toddler bed and a potty! (and a haircut - but that was AFTER these pictures!) Wow, what a big boy!


Jonathan put the bed together and James loved it so much, and we ended up taking the crib right down. So far so good - James loves his new bed! He loves climbing in and out all by himself. Although he didn't nap today, he went right to sleep in his new bed last night and stayed in there all night, and he went right to bed tonight.




He also has tried to go potty twice today (and kinda sorta did go potty - and was SO pleased with himself, saying, "I did it!! I did it!!") and is so excited about it! We are basically just taking our time and letting him get used to it, but hey, if he wants to try, I am all for it!

Wow, my baby is a big boy, I'm not quite sure how I feel about that! What makes me so happy though is that several times a day he'll say, "Mommy? I happy." And that makes me the happiest!

2 comments:

{Mostly Jenn} said...

He is such a happy boy!!

Abby said...

Cute! I love it! :) Guess what... I just made a blog! It's really cute... but I haven't posted anything on it yet haha You should go look at it.... ryanandabbyshawcroft.blogspot.com