I just told James he had 5 minutes to play before nap time...and as he played with his cars on his Radiator Springs rug and narrated everything that went on, I couldn't help but write it down because it was so entertaining. My family will especially get a kick out of this:
Go down a-Bapa's car...down a-Bapa's car...go down a-Bapa's car....
A-go down a-Annie's car...down a-Annie's car...down a-Annie's car...
Hounk hounk! Hounk hounk!
Go down a-Annie's car....and dis way....and dis way....
Go backwards! a-Carrrrs
Red light....red light! Red light a-Annie's car.
Go down a-Annie's car. A-park. A-park-a right there. I home!! I home a-Annie's car a-Giki's car!
Oh, harder......aaaaahhh, oohhhhh (apparently a car was trying to get over a bump)
A bump! A bump! Annie's car a-bump! a-wheels too! 3......4......5.....Go!! Bapa's car right there. Home! Home, Bapa's car! Bapa? A-go-a-Giki's car. I home too! Yay! Sump sump sump! (which means "jump")
Bapa's car! Bapa's car red! Oh, a-Bapa's car red! Ahhh!! A-on top a-Bapa's car! Uh-oh....inside! Inside....look inside!
Beep beep! Beep beep! Beep beep Bapa's car!
Beep beep beep Annie's car! Beep beep Annie's car!
Go down, cars! Go down, cars! Go down cars!
Go up, car!
Bump!
A-bump! A-bump! Down a-bump!
A-stop-a red light.
Ahh, I love it. Life with a little boy is great. Now to get him to bed so I can finally take a shower and get dressed for the day!
2 comments:
Sooooo funny! I love that you were able to write everything down! I hope in 20 years you look back on this and laugh - or probably cry because he might have his own kids by then. Oh, I love being a mom!
Priceless! Sounds like the perfect text for a board book!
Post a Comment