Yesterday my sister Liz received her mission call! She came home from Provo to open it and our whole family was there, it was really neat. She is going to the Washington, Seattle Mission and will enter the MTC on August 6th. We are so proud of you, Liz! You will make an amazing missionary. We will sure miss you, but will send TONS of pictures of the boy. :)
Now we will have two family missionaries out - Liz in Washington, and Jonathan's brother Jared in New Zealand.
You'll have to tell Liz that is an awesome mission. It is the top baptizing mission in the states! I get to brag because I'm from the area. It's so fun to see pictures of your little family. James is so cute and getting so big. He's such a cuddle bug boy. And I agree watching babies sleep is one of the best things. They are always so peaceful and you can't help but smile. Thanks for sharing your many stories with us.
3 comments:
That is so exciting for your family!!
ooh i made the blog!! :) i'm so glad you guys were there and you BETTER send pics of the boy :) love ya lots!!
You'll have to tell Liz that is an awesome mission. It is the top baptizing mission in the states! I get to brag because I'm from the area.
It's so fun to see pictures of your little family. James is so cute and getting so big. He's such a cuddle bug boy. And I agree watching babies sleep is one of the best things. They are always so peaceful and you can't help but smile. Thanks for sharing your many stories with us.
Post a Comment