Monday, September 8, 2008

Handsome, Hyper Boy

Yes, I know he does not look hyper in this picture. This is a picture from yesterday morning before church - I had to get a picture of his new outfit! I bought the shirt and my Mom bought the pants. The other day after his doctor appointment, we went on our traditional-yet-still-spontaneous-post-doctor-shopping trip-where we buy James a new outfit! Yeah, I know - we are suckers for the clearance rack.


Tonight James has been so hyper! He is so funny, it is so fun to see his personality blossom and I can't wait to see what he's like when he starts talking. I gave him some Fruity Cheerios today, which may have been a mistake because the sugar seems to have made him very hyper. At dinner he was squealing and screaming and laughing like crazy at his Daddy. He climbed all over Daddy during family home evening and when I tried to nurse him before bed he arched his back and squirmed and got so mad and screamed - until I let him go on the floor, and then he was smiling like crazy, kneeling down and bouncing. When I picked him up to get him ready for bed, I think he had his very first tantrum. It was actually really funny. I may not be saying that when he does the same thing at age 2 or 3, but it was cute this time!

Well, he's in bed now, and I can still hear him making some noises. I hope he goes to sleep soon!

1 comment:

Lil Lizzie said...

ah i can't wait to come home and see that boy!! any luck job/house hunting? love you all