Here is a picture from the night we got engaged -

And a recent picture -
Also, nine months ago today our sweet little boy was born! Now THAT went fast! Honestly, I cannot believe how fast he has grown. He is now crawling around, standing up, getting into everything, trying to walk, laughing, babbling, waving, and showing his cute little personality.
I love these pictures from the day he was born -


And now he's all grown up! -
We love you, Buddy!
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! WOOHOO!! I'm gonna call you! Congratulations to you and JOnathan, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMES!! :) love ya! muahWHACK! (and "muahPat" for James 0:)
aaahhh, look at you guys in your matchy matchy yellow yellow :)
Love you guys! Come play, come play ;)
K
crazy!! today is my anniversary AND my birthday! looks like it's a day for great things :)
I remember the day you got engaged well. As far as I know I'm the first you told so that made me feel pretty special. I love you guys!
Post a Comment