Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Labor Day Weekend Fun

Here are some more random pictures from our fun weekend in Oregon -

James and cute Aunt Rebecca

James and Aunt Sierra

cousin Joshua

James and Aunt Anna - wow, this kid has got so many fun aunts and uncles!

Story time with Daddy before bed. This was actually really cute, Jonathan and I got James ready for bed, and then Jonathan started leaving the room and I was going to put James in bed - but when Daddy went to leave, James freaked out and reached for him and cried! We figured that he missed his nightly story time with his Dad, so I left the room (which James didn't even notice) and Jonathan read books to him and James was SO happy. He LOVES reading books with his Daddy - he loves to point to the pictures, like the mouse in Goodnight Moon. What a cute boy :) Oh, and by the way, we want to thank Uncle Spencer again for giving up his bedroom for the weekend so we could sleep in it - what a gentleman!

Aunt Emma Jeane

Hannah looks adoringly at her Aunt Rebecca

cousin hug!

the boys work out

James loves his Uncle Joseph!

We celebrated Hannah's 3rd birthday while we were home! I can't believe she is three already - Bethany was pregnant with her when I first met Jonathan's family, when we were dating. It makes me feel like I've been in the Boster family for a long time! Can't believe how the time flies...

Hannah loves her new dress that Nanna made for her!

cute birthday girl

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting the wonderful pictures of family :) Love ya
K