Tuesday, September 16, 2008

sweet little sleepy boy





3 comments:

Karli said...

dang girl, when you post, you really post! I have to make sure I read them all and then forget what I wanted to say when I comment! Your little family is so cute...it's so fun to see how fast they grow this first year, huh? I can't believe James already wants to walk! Gray hasn't even mastered crawling!

I love his little shoes-where did you get them? Gray's feet are a little too chubby for shoes, I think! Poor guy. (: And, glad Jon had a great day. He's an awesome guy and I'm so thankful he found you!

Joanna said...

Oh those are such cute pictures! Are you going to the fire pit tomorrow night? And if so, are you bringing your little bundle of cuteness? I haven't seen him in person yet (sorry, so my bad!). Marshy and I will be in attendance, and hopefully it will be fun and we'll get to see everyone we haven't seen in a long time.

megs said...

cute pics, I am glad you found my blog,. now we can keep in touch!