I don't have any pictures of this, but the Bosters recently got a new swimming pool and we all went swimming after weeding the garden (work is always involved in a Boster family get-together!) The water was pretty cold but was fine once you got used to it. Well, Sierra and I got to the point where we couldn't take the cold anymore, so we decided to lay out on the trampoline. I think everyone was just watching and laughing at us while we attempted to drag it into the sun.
James used to be scared of dogs - last time we were home he would cry when the dog walked past him. But this time he absolutely loved the doggies and the kitty! It was adorable, whenever he saw one of them he would start waving and get really excited. He kept trying to grab the kitty's tail or the dogs' fur.
No comments:
Post a Comment