I couldn't resist showing some pictures of James in his new pj's - what a cute boy! Lately he is pointing to
everything. He points and says "da? da?" He loves doggies and is getting really good balance - it won't be long before he's walking. He keeps doing this tongue thing (as shown in the pictures) - I think he's going to be getting more teeth soon. We love our little boy!

4 comments:
super cute pics! he is such a fun little boy with a great little personality. Good job getting pictures of you with him-i am working on that!
will you send me the pictures you took of the boys at church? i'm glad you had your camera! E-mail address:
karli_jo77@hotmail.com
thanks!
karli
jenny! these pics made me ache to see my boy :) seriously he is HUGE! it's crazy how much he changes since I haven't seen him for a month. can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
Wow, Jenny. He looks really big these days!It's crazy how fast time goes by. He looks like such a smart, fun little guy. :) He must get it from our side of the family (sorry Jonathan, lol).
Lori
OMG! I can't believe how big he is!! Super cute pics.
Post a Comment