Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Snow!

James has been standing at the window all morning saying, "Play? Snow?" I keep telling him that we can play in it after we get better (yes, I have the flu, too).

He just keeps on saying it. "Play? Snow? Dada? Bames? Mama?" (Bames means James.)

We can't wait until we are all better and can play in the snow! Of course, by that time, the snow may be gone...

Don't you just love the first snow of the year?? :)


1 comment:

Janina Herbert said...

OH MY GOSH I OFFICIALLY HAVE TO WATCH THE GILMORE GIRLS WITH YOU, COME DECEMBER!! I LOVE IT! Corina and I are always saying how we can smell the snow coming, and that happened 2 nights ago (when the snow was coming in). I actually was walking outside to my car and said "Hmmm. Smells like snow! :) mmmmm."

hahaha! anyways, i love you! and yo uhave ethe FLU?! no fun! sorry! hope you feel better! muahWHACK!