Monday, October 12, 2009

a visit with family

This weekend Jonathan's family came into town and we all went down to Provo for Benjamin's graduate vocal recital. He did an amazing job and we are all so proud of him! We enjoyed being with the family after the recital, I took tons of cute pictures, I got to visit with Janina at the HFAC for awhile, and then the fam went out to eat and then stayed up late at our place playing Rock Band. We just love being with the Bosters and only wish they could have stayed in town longer :) James loved having his grandparents stay with us, and today he said, "Nana? Back?"












2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the pictures, Jenny! My favorites I've seen from you. Great job. What a cute family :)

Laurel said...

I would have loved to be at Ben's recital. I bet he was just amazing! Glad you had a nice time with family. And cute pictures!