Sunday, February 28, 2010

I chopped my hair.

The other day I got my hair cut. I love it. It was getting much too long to do anything with it (plus it is so darn thick that it takes like an hour to blow dry it...maybe that's an exaggeration but that's what it felt like!), so up it went in a ponytail every day (story of a mommy's life, right?). I also got some bangs for the first time in a long time. I am liking it.


Wow amazing, I'm actually in a picture! Can you believe it? Jonathan got me a tripod and a remote for my camera for Christmas. Now I have no excuse. Here's the [awkward and contemplative] side view. Does anyone else hate taking "serious" pictures like I do? I always look ridiculous.


James decided to get in on the action, and even took some of the pictures by pushing the button all by himself. Me and my little buddy:



6 comments:

Abby said...

Your hair is WAY cute!! :)

Chelsie said...

I LOVE your hair! That is such a cute legnth! Your bangs are way cute too! I always get nervous to do bangs!

mallorymallorah said...

Darling pics Jenny!!
And I love your hair!!

Laurel said...

I love the new look! And that second picture of you guys together is adorable!

Brooke S. said...

cute hair jenny! We are really excited to see your pops!

Jen said...

Such cute pics!