is he still in a crib or a bed? If he's in a bed, share your transitioning stories with me! (: I love when they happily talk at naptime and say things instead of crying to get up-that just breaks my heart. At least if they're talking, I can still get things done!
Congrats to your sister too. They make a really cute couple-I love the ring picture. Good job!
2 comments:
is he still in a crib or a bed? If he's in a bed, share your transitioning stories with me! (: I love when they happily talk at naptime and say things instead of crying to get up-that just breaks my heart. At least if they're talking, I can still get things done!
Congrats to your sister too. They make a really cute couple-I love the ring picture. Good job!
In Nursery, we were playing with McQueen and he kept saying he flew cars at Gikis house. Luckily, I knew what he was talking about :) So cute!
Post a Comment