Here is what Jonathan heard from the other room a few minutes ago while I was singing to James and putting him down for his nap-
"I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray.
For the temple is a holy place, a place of love and beauty -
OUCH!! NO BITING! You're done, go to sleep, Bud."
He was cuddling so sweetly on my shoulder, or so I thought. Now I have a big red mark on my shoulder. What a funny boy. Needless to say, that was the end of his lullaby.
5 comments:
ah i love entries like this...can't wait to see that boy again! y'all better not go out of town for conference :) love you lots
BAHAHAHAHA! I'm laughing out loud!! hahah! i love it! and i love you! and i love that we got to see eachother this week!! can you believe it?! i miss you... :/ oh! and i have updates! but we're gonna talk every week on the phone anyways, so i'll catch you up on our weekly phone chat! love ya! muahWHACK!
I hear ya. Jefferson bit my FACE the other day when he was giving me "kisses." I still have the mark to prove it...Silly boys!
Man, That made me laugh so hard!
That is priceless - his action and your reaction. Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment