Today was Liz's farewell and she gave such an amazing talk about the Savior and the Atonement. I really look up to her! She is going to be an amazing missionary. Josh also spoke in church and did a great job - I've got amazing siblings! My parents fed dinner to over 80 people afterwards, and it was just a really great day. Benjamin came up from Provo and spent the day with us and my family, too (he just fits right in with my fam!).
Here are some pictures of the day and the weekend (looks like the Easter bunny came to our house!)
2 comments:
Yay for Seattle! ;) And super cute Easter pictures!
Hi Jenny! I just realized that I never answered your question. My camera is a Sony alpha 200, and I edit pictures with adobe photoshop Cs4. Cs4 makes a world of difference!
Post a Comment