Thursday, July 2, 2009

chicken nuggets

I just had to share these adorable pictures of my little buddy. Here he is eating one of his FAVORITE foods - chicken nuggets! This boy is so used to having his picture taken that lately he'll ask me to take his picture (he was saying a strange word and I finally realized he was saying "picture!"), and he is getting so good at smiling for the camera. Admit it, these are precious!! I love the 4th one, it totally reminds me of an old Calvin and Hobbes comic strip where Calvin's parents are trying to get a picture taken of Calvin, and his hair is all slicked down and he has the GOOFIEST smile.





1 comment:

Jamie said...

Your little boy is just too cute and getting so big! I love all of your pics with your new camera, you have some really good ones!!