Jonathan's entire family (well, almost - we missed you, Tessems! And of course Jared too, who is on his mission) was there along with some cousins, and my sister Liz came along with us, too. What a fun evening!
Oh and p.s. in other news - I got whistled at at the gas station. I just had to share because it was really funny and that has never happened to me before! And Jonathan was even sitting in the passenger's seat of the car when it happened - I guess whoever it was didn't notice him. It was funny because I had my hair pulled back, but it was bugging me so I took it out and kind of shook my hair to straighten it out, and then I heard the whistle. It reminded me of this one time when my best friend Janina and I were driving somewhere in her car, and there was a car full of guys next to us kind of checking us (well, probably her) out, so she flashed her huge, gorgeous ring at them. That put a stop to that!

1 comment:
BAHAHA! I REMEMBER THAT NIGHT! Although they were DEFINITELY checking you out JUST as much! (Who cares anyways, they were stupid boys who weren't our husbands! :P) anyways, what a fun night! that is HILARIOUS that that guy whistled at you at the gas station! hehe. that is because you are *sexeh*. hehe
anyways, i love ya! i hope i can call you today! if not, i can call you tomorrow (matt and i are switching phones till wednesday b/c he has all his minutes and i have none! heehee) love ya! miss ya! muahWHACK!
PS - tell benjamin CONGRATULATIONS on an awesome performance!
Post a Comment